Request information on any of Century Air’s training programs and services.
“When moving here to pursue my American Dream, I had no idea that I would actually find it up in the sky. Thanks to the exceptional guidance and most professional training at Century Air, I am now a commercial pilot and certified flight instructor. I gratefully continue to rely on their exceptional experience and services to even further improve my flying skills.”
US-Correspondent, German TV & Radio
Century Air welcomes students from all over the world! We are proud to be an internationally renowned flight training center.
Students Requiring an M-1 Visa
The application process for international students requires a few steps. Students who are legally living in the United States on a valid Visa may not need to apply for an M-1 Visa. however; it is important to note that you are not permitted to train on a Visitor Visa (and some other types of visas).
All international students and non-US citizen students are required to apply for TSA (Transportation Security Administration) approval to train in the USA. For more information on the process of gaining TSA approval, you can access our TSA Instructions here.
Century Air is authorized under Federal Law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. If you require an M-1 Visa to attend training, you must first apply by submitting an SEVP I-20 Application to Century Air. Once you have completed this application, we will set up a virtual student interview and review your documents and application for attendance. Please refer to the M-1 Visa Procedures Guide for step by step instructions on how to apply and complete the process.
You should start the application process for the Visa at least 120 days prior to your program start date.
How to Apply
International students must complete the following steps to attend Century Air:
- Fill out a Century Air Student Application.
- Fill out an I-20 Application (students requiring an M-1 Visa), and pay the $150 processing fee.
- Prior to the I-20 being processed, International students on M-1 Visa’s must schedule a phone consultation with Century Air and confirm training funds are available for enrollment.
- Complete an on-line application for TSA clearance (to train in the US) at www.flightschoolcandidates.gov. For information on completing this form, click here.
- Bring your I-20 to your US Embassy or consulate to obtain the M-1 Visa.
- Complete the TSA application by attending a fingerprinting appointment in the US upon arrival.
- Schedule Enrollment date within the first 30 days of arrival in the US.